Through the course of the next year, you will undoubtedly be solicited by multiple charitable organizations all asking for a helping hand. Canada has well over 70,000 non-profit organizations all looking for your help.
At the Royal BC Museum, we’re committed to inspiring a culture of learning and philanthropy. In the past year, donations have helped us support the community in the following ways:
- 250 books provided to charitable organizations
- 438 schools visited the museum and archives
- 2,000 free admissions to charities for fundraising
- 3,838 researchers visited the archives
- 10,000 free admissions on Family Day
- 35,000 school children in formal groups visited the museum and archives
I understand that charitable giving is something personal. I also understand that you have many options available to you in terms of your donor dollars. This is why I’d like to personally invite you to consider supporting the Royal BC Museum. Your support is crucial to helping us preserve BC’s history, while inspiring BC’s future.
If you would like to help the Royal BC Museum support our community, please contact us at 250-387-3102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org